Membership to Sunnyslope Historical Society and Museum
The Society is a 501c3 non-profit organization. The goals are to preserve, document & record the history of the Sunnyslope community. Membership dues are for a calendar year but membership renewal begins in September for the following year. Your dues and donations help support our operating expenses as well as special projects. The museum is open Thursday through Saturday, 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM September to May. The Museum is closed on official holidays. We are closed for the summer to prepare for the new fall season.
Membership levels available:
- Senior (60 and above) $25
- Individual $30
- Family $50
- Patron $75
- Palo Verde* $100
- ‘S’ Mountain* $300
- 1945 House* $400
- Viking* $500
- Business or Century Courtyard* $100
*Memberships of more than $100.00 per year entitle the member to an inscribed brick in our Century Courtyard. A Brick Order Form will be sent to the member after the membership is processed.
By joining each year, you will receive the following benefits:
- Voting privileges at the annual & any special meetings
- An invitation to four General Meetings each year
- Receive a quarterly newsletter “The Sunnyslope Heritage”
- Free Admission for you and your guests to the museum
- A discount to ticketed events (Does not include Fundraiser events)
Please visit, call our office at (602) 331-3150 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Sunnyslope Historical Society is Certified by the Arizona Historical Society.
DUNS No. 17503720
Arizona Corporation Commission No.: 216076-6